- White Woman Sorry She Called the Police on Black Man: ‘I Am Not a Racist’ @2:47
- AKA Jane Roe, McCorvey admits that she was insincere and cashing in @22:15
- State News:
- KY - Protesters hang effigy of Kentucky Gov. @50:44
- FL - Rebekah Jones removed from post because someone didn’t like the numbers @1:01:27
- National News:
- NIH director won the Templeton Prize @1:08:12
- Fucked up stories:
- The Quackometer unboxes an “anti-5G USB stick device” @1:10:25
“One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.”
Every great truth begins as a blasphemy.
- George Bernard Shaw
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.
- George Orwell